I am following the most up to date guidelines provided by the government with regards to my work and COVID-19 safety. The services I provide are close contact services and therefore deemed to be in the ‘high risk’ category. I have created the following guidelines to put your mind at ease and ensure you that I am taking every precaution to protect you, myself and my other clients.
Please ensure you have read and understand the following guidelines
• All clients visiting are required to complete a COVID-19- Health questionnaire and consent. A strict policy is in place to prevent anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms attending appointments.
• Face coverings are now mandatory for all clients, unless you can not for health, communication or age reasons. Please let me know in advance so I can make suitable adjustments.
• Hand sanitiser will be available for use as you enter the premises, if I am working on a mobile basis hand sanitiser will be used prior to entry of your premises.
• Please attend your appointment on your own, if this is not possible please let me know so I can make suitable arrangements.
• Clients will be seen by appointment only
• There is a ‘one-in-one-out’ policy in place. Please arrive at the scheduled time for your appointment, if you are early there are no waiting room facilities so please wait outdoors or in your car.
• Equipment used during your treatment is either single-use disposable, cleaned and disinfected between clients.
• Appointments will be more spaced out between clients to allow for frequent cleaning & disinfection of the work area, tools and equipment.
Safety goggles, a Type II face mask & Gloves will be worn by me throughout the treatment.
I am committed to ensuring that every measure is in place to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19, however I cannot guarantee there is no risk to you as a result of attending your appointment.
If you have any questions at all regarding my working practices, please don't hesitate to get in touch, I would be happy to discuss any questions you have.